On Tuesday, June 27, around 8pm, the Louisa Fire Department responded to the area of US 23 and Best Western for a fireworks accident. An adult male, whose name has not been released at this time, had his hand amputated from a fireworks accident. The subject was flown to Cabell Huntington Hospital for treatment of injuries. The Louisa Fire Department advises using caution when handling fireworks.
The Louisa Police Department has updated information on the fireworks accident that occurred on Tuesday, June 27. Ryan Snider, 30, of Arnoldsburg, West Virginia, had purchased an item from Krazy Katies temporary fireworks tent. Snider disassembled part of the item and walked away from the tent when he began to ignite it. The item exploded in his hand causing severe injury. Snider was flown to Cabell Huntington Hospital for treatment of injuries.
Be the first to comment